Please visit www.vrbo.com/4274880ha for a detailed list of rates, based on date.
- Brand new carpet installed throughout
- Three Bedrooms, Two Full Baths -- Master Bed and Bath on separate floor
- Wireless high speed Internet and printer for your use
- 2 car detached garage
- Cable TV with extended channels
- Loaded with games, puzzles, books, DVDs
- Full Kitchen -- barware, cooking utensils, bakeware, pots/pans, etc
- Washer and Dryer for your use
- Blow Dryer in bathroom
- 4 TVs throughout house
- Huge front yard perfect for snowman building
- Big back deck with Gas Grill for BBQs ( in summer)
- Driveway is plowed immediately after a storm that dumps more than 4 inches on the ground
- Walkway from driveway to house is approximately 20 feet and is cleared for your arrival. You are responsible to shovel it off during your stay, should a snow storm occur. Shovels provided and stored in garage. We ask that you leave it as clear as possible for the next guest who arrives.
- Property is located on a "Priority 1" road, which means it is the first road to be plowed after a snow storm.
- Property road is right off Hwy 89, a mile north of Hwy 80. Both highways are usually cleared of snow and are immediately plowed after a snow storm
- You are highly encouraged to carry chains with you, as it can be mandated that you use them when going over the summit of Hwy 80